Highly effective, alarm alerts you to any unauthorized exits/entries through emergency exit doors and rear doors. Serves as an inexpensive security device and helps stop theft as well.
If the protected door is opened, the electronic Exit Stopper (STI-6400) emits an ear piercing alarm for either 30 seconds, three minutes or continuously (as preset by the user). A key operated override will silence the alarm and allow authorized exits.
Another option is annunciator mode, in this mode it announces a doors opening with a set of 10 beeps and then resets. Exit Stopper is fitted with a long life 9-VDC alkaline battery. It is available in red or green for almost any type of door, mounting or installation.
- Highly visible "stop sign" design acts as a deterrent
- Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry (95 dB low volume setting can be selected if desired)
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing
- Alarm mode can be set to sound for 30 seconds, 3 minutes or indefinitely (unless disarmed with key supplied or until battery is drained)
- May be programmed for 30-second entry delay or immediate trip
- Alarming delay allows unit to arm following an authorized exit
- Detects both unauthorized exits and entries
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components)