The single door panic latch has been designed to open fire doors in an emergecy. You simply push the latch downwards and it opens.
There is also a triple action device that ensures the door automatically closes upon release.
There is an anti-thrust device to prevent misuse of the lanic latch the wrong way.
This products meets BSI standards and has been specifically approved by fire officers and local authorities.
- Conforms to BS5725 Part 1
- Specified and approved by fire officers and local authorities
- Anti-thrust device prevents upward leverage of the bottom shoot providing increased security
- Triple action device fitted at the top shoot, keeps the shoots withdrawn when the door is open and automatically locks when door is closed
- Manufactured from cast iron with steel tubes, brass followers and aluminium guides
- Surface mounted - full fixing instructions
- Finished in dark metallic grey