Automatic fire extinguishers are designed to detect and extinguish fires as quickly as possible. They are used in engine rooms, small compartments and where expensive equipment is kept. The automatic fire extinguishers can find and solve a fire problem faster than a worker would even be made aware of an issue so are a worthy extinguisher for warehouses, computer rooms and engine rooms in boats or trains. This automatic fire extinguisher is a compact and economical option but provides reliable protection. Our extinguishers are an advanced version of the old Halon fire extinguisher, the only difference being the new ones don't leave any residue so your machinery is safe.
The extinguisher has a sprinkler head to distribute powder more effectively and can be used to target class A, B and C fires as well as fires caused by electrical problems. There is also an easy to read pressure gauge on the side of the extinguishers to make inspections more convenient. The FireGuard 1kg Automatic Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher is a popular choice for delicate enclosed areas such as computer rooms, telecomms cabinets and boat engine compartments.
- Compact and economical powder fire extinguisher
- 1kg provides protection for maximum enclosed volume of 1 cubic metre area
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Fitted with 79°C red bulb sprinkler head
- Pressure gauge enabling checks to be made
- Supplied with powder coated steel wire bracket