Basic unit - does not include pressure switch or end of line gauge.
HFC-227ea clean agent extinguishers are used for class B and C fires as well as electrical fires.
Flexitec is a self seeking automatic fire suppression system that requires no electrical power to operate. In the event of a fire the tube will rupture at the hot spot and discharge the extinguisher contents directly on to the source of the fire.
Flexitec Systems uses a specialised polymer detection tube which is pressurised. The tube is routed through the compartment that needs protecting, secured in place with fixings, thus being right at the source of any fire. When a fire occurs and either touches the tubing or the heat is sufficiently high enough, the Flexitec tube wall softens and bursts at the hottest point allowing the extinguishing medium to extinguish the fire at source.
The basic unit comprises of a cylinder, valve assembly (c/w shrader), pressure gauge and mini ball valve shut off.
Please select tubing length required.
- Flexitec is simple and inexpensive to fit
- Flexitec does not rely on any electrical or moving parts
- Extinguishes a fire at the source via the Flexitec tubing
- Offers 24/7 protection
- Pressure switches can be fitted to automatically shut down any machinery, systems or sound alarm
- Flexitec Systems are available in a variety of sizes ranging from 1kg to 6kg
- Different extinguishing mediums are available to suit the application
- Colourless, odourless, gaseous fire suppression
- Safe for use in busy/occupied areas
- Ideal for areas of critical risk
- Small storage area required
- Zero ozone depleting potential
- Approved for use on class A&B fires