The 2Ltr Wet Chemical PowerX Fire Extinguisher also known as an F Class fire extinguisher is manufactured by Thomas Glover.
These extinguishers have been designed for use on cooking oil fires although have been tried, tested and passed to tackle other types of fires. The solution reacts with cooking oil to prevent re-ignition, having a 5 year warranty, CE approval and BSI Kitemark makes this model a no-brainer when it comes to value for money.
For piece of mind this extinguisher passed the 35Kv electrical conductivity test, this means that should it be accidentally used on an electrical fire then the person using it would not suffer from electrocution.
Suitable for all Class A, B and F fire risks, with a 8A / 34B / 40F fire rating makes this Extinguisher suitable for most buildings, such as Hotels, Shops, Public Places, Restaurants, Industrial Units, Supermarkets and much more.
These fire extinguishers offer protection against class A, B & F fires.
- High quality productControlled dischargeFully refillable
- Complete with hanging bracket
- Nickel plated brass valve assembly
- Coated steel handles
- Polyester external coating
- Easy guage testing (with needle test)
- BS EN3 approved and CE marked
- Approved to the pressure equipment directive
- Passed the 35kv conductivity discharge test
- 5 year warranty