The FireGuard 400ml Lithium Battery Fire Extinguisher is perfect for tackling Lithium battery fires that happen with personal electronic devices including mobile phones and tablets etc. The extinguisher can also tackle fires when batteries are under charge and where batteries are stored such as goods distribution battery collection bins, battery recycling locations, public services and battery charging stations etc.
The extinguisher is ideal to use for the home, automotive industry marine and aviation in order to be protected against computing equipment, mobile phones, electric bikes, children's toys, scooters, radio controlled equipment, radio communication equipment, power tools, health service / hospital monitoring / test equipment.
Protection against lithium, electrical and class A type fires.
- Fire rating 13A 75F
- 400ml capacity (450g)
- Lightweight aluminium body
- Environmentally friendly
- Manufactured from stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- Complete with bracket
- Maintenance free
- Nitrogeon propellant
- Can be used on electrical equipment
- Li batteries up to 60 Wh
- Tested in accordance with ZSW protocol
- Also suitable to be used on fires involving free burning material (class A)
- The chemical seals the surface of the burning oil to prevent re-ignition
- Supplied with a unique hose swivel joint for ease of direction of discharge