A Chlorinated Rubber Top Coat, for use over HW01F (white) or HW02E (clear). FINISH: SATIN, For use over HW02E, 2 coats must be applied at 8-10m² per litre, per coat.
A lasting solution for internal and external treated or untreated wood- Can be used on insulation board, MDF board, plasterboard, timber and a wide variety of wood-derived products, including doors, flooring and furniture
- Perfect for upgrading existing wooden doors to 30 or 60-minute fire doors – no need to replace them!
- With the use of our primer, coatings can be applied on painted or varnished surfaces with no need to strip them beforehand
- Provides UV protection for external timber surfaces
- Heavy duty single pack coating for use in difficult areas
- Excellent heavy duty protection
- Chemical and water resistance
- Ideal coating for concrete and steel used in difficult conditions such as marine and chemical environments