The Evacuator Sitemaster call point operated alarm is designed for temporary sites such as construction and camp sites. The alarm is easy to use and can be set up within a matter of minutes. Evacuator Sitemaster Alarms can either be used alone or linked with upto 20 other sitemaster alarms by simply using a 2 core cable. This ability to connect makes it suitable for larger camping grounds or work sites.
The alarm is activated by the call point device on the front of the alarm and can be reset after use without the need to replace any glass. The alarm is powered by a 9V battery which can easily be replaced. The sitemaster alarm does comes with the battery included.
This alarm comes with a built in flashing beacon which is ideal to use as a visual aid as well as an audible alarm.
- Simply push the call point to activate the alarm
- Supplied with 9v PP9 battery and two re-setting keys
- For location where conventional fire alarm is inappropriate
- Supplied with flashing beacon as standard
- Up to 20 units can be linked together
- Mounted within minutes
- 110dB sounder