The Evacuator Sitemaster push button fire alarm is designed for emergency situations in temporary buildings, premises under construction and campsites. Evacuator Sitmaster can either be used as a stand alone alarm or can be linked with up to 20 other sitemaster units by simply using a 2 core cable. Simply operate by pushing the red centre button.
This alarm comes with a battery already supplied but they can be easily replaced. You can purchase new buttons for the alarm to ensure its longevity.
The alarm is easy to use and easy to set up, only taking minutes. The alarm comes with a protective secure casing.
- Simply push the red centre button to activate the alarm
- Supplied with 9v PP9 battery
- For location where conventional fire alarm is inappropriate
- Supplied with flashing beacon as standard
- Up to 20 units can be linked together
- Mounted within minutes
- 110dB sounder