When it comes to a fire warning system, there is one simple message you need to convey: “GET OUT!”, as clearly as possible.
When it comes to installing a temporary fire warning system, there is one simple objective: to get it done as quickly as possible.
When it comes to maintaining a temporary fire warning system, there is one simple objective: as little as possible.
When it comes to the construction of the temporary fire warning system, there is one simple objective: as robust as possible.
Creating a radio linked fire warning system which is simple to install, use and maintain is not a simple task.
But that is what Howler have done with the Howler GoLink evacuation alarm system, creating a range of products that are reliable, simple
- Conventional call-point prevents unauthorised silencing of alarm
- Key resettable - keys provided
- IP65 rated switch - suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- VISIBLE Large symbols and 45° angle for maximum viewing distances and recognition, particularly in corridors
- NOISY 118dB siren ensures that everyone hears the signal. The sound outlets are situated on the rear to reduce the ingress of foreign bodies
- SECURE Security fastening protecting you against sabotage
- RELIABLE Long lasting PP9 battery to guarantee that the message gets out
- TOUGH New style ABS plastic casing - designed for demanding environments
- MAXIMUM VISIBILITY Mounted on top of the Howler, the eye catching flashing strobe-style beacon can be seen through 360˚.
- VISUAL WARNING Reinforcing the message in a noisy area with a powerful visual signal.
- RED Red is the Signs & Signals Regulations colour for fire equipment and will not be confused with other warning beacons