The Howler Push On, Twist Off Alarm C/W Red Strobe is simple to use and easy to install. Simply push the red button on the front of the alarm to sound the alarm. The alarm lets off an 118 decibel siren and a bright red strobe light of increased awareness in difficult to see and hear enviornments.
After use, turn the button that activated it, anti-clockwise and it will automatically reset. This product is very popular as a temporary alarm system and should be used on construction sites, camping grounds and outdoor temporary venues, like marquees at weddings or events.
It has a durable, hard case to protect the alarm system in rough environments, perfect for outdoor use.
Howler alarms are high quality fire alarms designed specifically for sites. We have a range of their alarms including standalone, strobe and multilink.
- Completely self contained unit
- Simple to operate and easy to install
- Robust and durable ABS plastic housing
- IP65 rated switch for outdoor use
- Powered by a 9v PP9 battery
- Equipped with 118 decibel siren
- Warning sound to indicate low battery