The Howler Push On, Twist Off Multilink Alarm is designed to enable 2 or more of the Howler Alarms to be linked together to provide maximum coverage. The units are linked by a 0.5mm twin core cable and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
The multilink alarm system is perfet for temporary multi storey building sites or large construction environments where hearing may be more difficult. The alarm sounds a 118 decibel siren, which is extremely loud and designed for noisy environments specifically.
It is activated by pressing the large, bright button on the front of the case and reset but twisting the same button anti-clockwise. The Howler alarm is supplied with a 9V battery, which is easily replaced when needed.
- Simple to operateEasy to install
- IP65 rated switch for outdoor use
- Completely self contained unit
- Robust and durable ABS plastic housing
- Powered by a 9v PP9 battery
- Equipped with 118 decibel siren
- Warning sound to indicate low battery