The Ei605CRF Battery Optical Smoke Alarm is powered by a 9V Alkaline battery and contains a large, proven optical smoke chamber and is best for detecting slow, smouldering fires commonly produced by electrical fires or sofas and is less likely to react to cooking smells if fitted in the hallway next to the kitchen.
RadioLINK wireless interconnection technology is built in to this alarm. RadioLINK uses Radio Frequency signals to link alarms together.
As this alarm contains a 9V Alkaline battery, it is recommended that you replace the battery every 12 months to ensure contained protection.
- Optical sensor chamber
- 9V alkaline battery poweredRadioLINK wireless interconnection
- Aesthetically pleasing, compact design
- Large, easy to use test button
- Easy to fit twist-on base
- Tested by VdS to EN14604:2005
- 5 year guarantee